This attractive two story stone building was built in the 1840's as the Fever Hospital for Dunfanaghy Workhouse. It closed in 1922. Between the 1930's and the 1960's it was a national school. Its opening in 1968 as "The Gallery" was the inspiration of Frank Egginton, the well known landscape artist.
Since then it has been run by his daughter and son-in-law, Moira and Alan Harley. Situated beside the Workhouse outside Dunfanaghy, The Gallery is a great place to visit for arts, crafts, antiques and more!
Visitors will be sure to receive a warm welcome.